Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"SNACK" - Day 5 of 30 Day Challenge

This painting came to me while I was a top the cliffs/rocks of Hermit Island, ME painting another little Island and taking in my surroundings. I noticed I was sitting amongst the area in which Seagulls have their "SNACKS" or meals. Lots of pieces of crabs, lobsters, urchins, shells. So how fitting to incorporate the view from above and a Seagull having its meal. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the coast of Maine & all it's wonders? Well, get used to it! I am not done! 

I hope you all are enjoying my 30 Day Challenge as much as I am! Please feel free to visit me on Facebook at Arica's Art, my website www.aricasart.com or on ETSY to purchase this or some of my other pieces of art.  Art is my passion & I love to share it! Make it a great day!! Cheers!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/161709852/snack-original-watercolor?

No comments:

Post a Comment