Thursday, September 12, 2013

"OUTER BEAUTY" - Day 12 of 30 Day Challenge

This is a shell collected off the Maine Coast. I call this "Outer Beauty". It in fact had the best blue colors - those colors come back to life when you put your shells back in water while you are painting. Very beautiful! I could comb the beaches for hours and fill a garage bay full of seashells! I find it therapeutic and just a part of me. I am drawn to water; the lakes, ocean or even a mud puddle!  


This is a watercolor with a little pearl gouache to give a some shimmer. Painted on 300lbCP Kilimanjaro paper

Make it a great day! Visit me on Facebook at: Arica's Art, my website at: www.aricasart.com  & on ETSY; AricasArt to view this item & others for purchase. Thank you for your continued support & following me on my art journey!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/162441895/outer-beauty-original-watercolor-maine?

No comments:

Post a Comment