Sunday, September 29, 2013

"PERFECTLY LONELY" - Day 29 of 30 Day Challenge

Today's painting is a little more simple. After the fall here in Maine, the trees are stark, naked. I think they are as beautiful without their leaves as with. I called this Perfectly Lonely because I feel it reflects my personality in some ways. Some days I am perfectly content with being alone as it gives me time to do what makes me whole - like painting. It's my meditation, relaxation. I don't feel the need to be needy. I am comfortable being me.  A tree without it's leaves I think is just as happy and grand and beautiful!  Make it a great day! Cheers!

Watercolor, 5" x 7" on 300lbHP Arches paper.

Be sure to check back tomorrow, as it is the last painting of the 30 Day. I am working on a larger painting and I think it will make you smile as much as me! I can't wait to share it!




No comments:

Post a Comment