Friday, September 13, 2013

"INNER BEAUTY" - Day 13 of 30 Day Challenge

Inner Beauty is often times more admired than outer beauty. I think that is the same with people. Yesterday's painting was the beautiful blue exterior of a shell, this is the soft, gentle, warm colors of the interior. I loved painting this piece mostly because as I have said I love seashells! I enjoy the variety and differences in them, just like I do with the people I meet! Always be YOU, be KIND and you will always be BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT!

 Original  6" x 8" Watercolor on 300lbCP Kilimanjaro paper.

Thank you for stopping by! Make it a great day! Cheers!
Please visit my Facebook page: Arica's Art & LIKE my page while you are there! To purchase this painting or others available visit my ETSY page - AricasArt (the link is below)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/162573197/inner-beauty-original-watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment