Monday, September 16, 2013

"AUTUMN MORNING" - Day 17 of 30 Day Challenge

Autumn is fast approaching here in Maine. Cooler mornings, more mist on the lake, cooler evenings and it's getting darker earlier. I love Fall! Love the colors, love the change and love that I can switch out my clothes with the changing seasons.  This painting was inspired by my lakeside living. Every morning when I wake I can see the trees that line the lake shoreline, the sun rises and shines a beautiful glow through the trees. I didn't add the lake to this one but I did take some photos of what I intend on painting soon with the lake in the background.

Watercolor Painted on 300lbHP Arches  5" x 7" Paper. Image area: 5 7/8" x 3 7/8" Comes in a  Frame that is  White wash wood with white/cream mat totaling 6 1/2" x 8 7/8" See photo below

 Visit me on Etsy to purchase this or other items. https://www.etsy.com/listing/162931293/autumn-morning-original-watercolor-in

Make it a great day! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment