Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"LIBERTY" - Day 11 of 30 Day Challenge - SOLD

I started this painting, had the sketch, knew I wanted to do a Red, White & Blue theme then looked at the calendar & it hit me! September 11th, a day that we will not forget - Patriot Day. Always Remember!  

I am from Maine & was trying to keep the Maine theme going with my 30 Day Challenge but wanted to add a twist. I love to be Patriotic, love the Patriots,  I love the colors Red & Blue & I LOVE to EAT LOBSTER! I decided it shall be titled "Liberty".

Take a minute today & remember those not with us anymore. Live each day to the fullest & remember to tell those close to you that you love them! Always remember, if you are having a bad day or clouds are hanging over your head, pick yourself up & think of all the things you have to be thankful for! There is someone else out there who is not as fortunate as yourself.

Make it a great day!  PEACE....not WAR!

Please visit my Facebook page: Arica's Art & LIKE it while you are there! Thank you for stopping by! I am thoroughly enjoying this challenge with lots of other talented artists!

 This is a 12" x 16: Watercolor on 300lbCP Kilimanjaro paper

Prints & cards to be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment