Saturday, September 7, 2013

"POTTS HARBOR HANGOUT" - Day 7 of 30 Day Challenge

This painting was inspired by a photo I took while out on the ocean with family last weekend. We were in Potts Harbor, off the Coast of Maine just hanging out in the boat and taking in the scenery and the beautiful day. The 3 Seagulls on a fishing boat had the same idea. I found it funny that they were still for a bit and instead of being their typical scavenger selves. I also loved the color of the boat against all the other colors of the background and water.

Potts Harbor Hangout is an Original Watercolor painted by me on 300lbCP Kilimanjaro 10" x 14" paper

Copyright Arica's Art

Visit my Facebook page: Arica's Art for more of my work, LIKE my page while visiting. Also visit my Blog: aricasart.blogspot.com or to purchase this or any other items visit my ETSY page by clicking the link below.

Thank you!! Cheers! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/161943414/potts-harbor-hangout-original-watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment