Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"SUNNY" - Day 15 of 30

Meet SUNNY! Yep, she's smiling right back at you! I love Sunflowers! They seem so life like and always happy! They cheer me up!  This is an original watercolor, pen & ink painted by me. Image area is 4 1/2" x 3", matted on a 5" x 7" white acid free mat. Ready for a 5" x 7" frame. Painted on 140lbCP Watercolor paper. To purchase click here:Arica's Art - ETSY SHOP



As always, message for special orders or inquiries to aricasart@yahoo.com
 

Please visit Facebook: Arica's Art and LIKE my page while you are there and Follow me on Twitter @aricasart
 

All rights reserved. This image is protected under copyright laws and may not be used in any way without my permission.
 

Make it a great day! Thank you for stopping by! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment