Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"PUFFIN" - Day 14 of 30

I just think Puffins are just one of the cutest birds and their colors with the blacks and whites is so interesting and bold. They breed on islands from late April to August and there are tours off the coast of Maine where you can catch a glimpse of these beautiful birds. This is an original watercolor painted by me, Image area 4 1/2" x 3" and its on a black acid free 5" x 7" mat ready for a 5" x 7" frame. To purchase click here: Arica's Art - ETSY SHOP





As always, message for special orders or inquiries to aricasart [!at] yahoo.com

Please visit Facebook: Arica's Art and LIKE my page while you are there and Follow me on Twitter @aricasart

All rights reserved. This image is protected under copyright laws and may not be used in any way without my permission.

Make it a great day! Thank you for stopping by! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment