Monday, January 13, 2014

"AUTUMN LOVE" - Day 13 of 30

 Who doesn't like to take a walk with the one they love? Perfect for Valentines gift or Wedding gift, even Anniversary. I added a few red hearts in the tree as leaves to make it extra cute! This is an Original watercolor painted by me. The image area is 4 1/2" x 3", it's ready for a 5" x 7" mat or custom mat and framed. Click here to purchase: Arica's Art - ETSY SHOP





As always, message for special orders or inquiries to aricasart@yahoo.com

Please visit Facebook: Arica's Art and LIKE my page while you are there and Follow me on Twitter @aricasart

All rights reserved. This image is protected under copyright laws and may not be used in any way without my permission.

Make it a great day! Thank you for stopping by! CHEERS!



No comments:

Post a Comment