Sunday, January 5, 2014

GSPOT - Day 6 of 30

Yes I said "GSPOT". This painting was painted for a friend who just moved into her new house and painted her bedroom in blacks, whites, reds, grays, etc.. she has a circle theme going. This matches perfectly. If you turn the painting sideways it actually looks kind of like a Sumo wrestler or something. Maybe even a woman. The red spot seemed to mark the spot and my fellow artist friend Kellie Chasse helped me pick the name - all out of fun and it is for a bedroom! Cheers to a great day & thank you for putting up with my sense of humor!

This is a 4 1/2" x 3" watercolor with Pearl & Silver Gouache on a black mat & my friend Nina loved it! She also got a homemade bottle of Chilean Malbec wine from me! (Yes, I also make wine)


No comments:

Post a Comment