Sunday, January 12, 2014

"GREAT BLUE HERON" - Day 12 of 30

This Great Blue Heron frequently lives and visits the cove I live on in Maine. He perches himself on a big rock and seeks out his next dinner. I painted this from a photo I took of him. Watercolor, Pen & Ink Painted on 300lbCP Kilimanjaro paper and ready to fit a 5" x 7" frame. To purchase click here: Arica's Art ETSY SHOP



 & This is my photo reference, not very clear but it sufficed






As always, message for special orders or inquiries to aricasart [!at] yahoo.com

Please visit Facebook: Arica's Art and LIKE my page while you are there and Follow me on Twitter @aricasart

All rights reserved. This image is protected under copyright laws and may not be used in any way without my permission.

Make it a great day! Thank you for stopping by! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment