Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"LIBERTY" Card - Patriotic Support! Perfect for that overseas soldier serving our Country.

It's been awhile since my last blog. The 30 Day Challenge was just that - a Challenge that I thoroughly enjoyed but it was hard to balance everything else on the List of "To Do's".  I  have been working on some fun projects for customers but as requested, I need to wait to share them because they are top secret. In the meantime I had lots of prints and cards made from a lot of the paintings I produced during the 30 Day! This is one and also my favorite! The original LIBERTY SOLD! But this 5" x 7" card is perfect to send overseas to those loved ones and friends that are serving our country! Good ole' RED, WHITE & BLUE! 

This card is printed on 80lb white card stock and comes with envelope.

This will soon be available & listed on my ESTY page but  I just had to share that the prints and cards came out awesome! In the meantime if you would like to order some you can message me at aricasart@yahoo.com I do accept PAYPAL.

Make it a great day! Cheers! Visit my Facebook page too: Arica's Art, LIKE my page while you are there and look for the FREE give- a- ways!
THANK YOU! Arica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment